It’s taken me a while to post this (apologies to Therese). A heartfelt thank you to Therese from Aussie Coffee Shop for awarding me the Honest Scrap Award.
Now…to keep this award, I must do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “ten honest things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it 🙂
Here are the 10 honest things about me:
- I think that by now most of my blogging friends know I love chocolate and coffee – what most don’t know however is that I could easily polish off a whole block or box of the stuff in one day.
- I’m a procrastinator.
- I work best at night – usually when under pressure and find this is when I do my best creative work.
- You might have guessed then, that I’m Not a morning person – you’ll only get a grunt from me in the first 30 minutes after getting up in the morning.
- I love it that I can talk to my best friend any time of the day or night. I know He listens to me and He loves me. He doesn’t mind or tell me He hasn’t got time. How special is that?
- I have been a lapsed Catholic but turned back to the Lord many years ago. This probably came about partly because I didn’t really know or understand my faith as I should have (lots of other reasons too but I’m not ready to write a book). Prayers (from special friends) do work and God answers them in His time.
- I wish I could have my life over again because I would do soooo many things differently, but I accept that spending time in a ‘desert’ is all part of the making of who I am and God has His hand on me.
- I love sunsets and love being by the beach when the sun goes down because I know that while I’m saying goodnight to the sun, someone is saying goodmorning to it – I just love that feeling – it’s like I’m connecting with people I’ve never met.
- I am a rather shy person, but my friends get to see my comical side and sometimes my ‘performing’ side …..
- I feel and act a lot younger than my years ………….. so, how else am I supposed to act?
Now it’s time for me to pass this award onto the following bloggers and their blogs –
- Grandmother Wren
- More to follow soon.